How would you like to join a young, exciting and vibrant team, working to help students all over the world?
Student Mundial is on its way to become the number one accommodation service for students going to work or study anywhere in the world!
The majority of our team began as Interns and soon became part of the Student Mundial family. So, if you’re looking for an internship with the potential of long term employment, then show us what you’ve got!
The locations are flexible, as we grow into over 50 cities around the world, we’re looking for the right people to join the team, regardless of language or location. If you have the talent, and the drive, then we’d like to hear from you.
The Internship duration is flexible, according to each individual application. If you like the idea of getting involved with Student Mundial, but don’t have the time to commit to an internship, then check out our Ambassador Program.
Our Internship opportunities include Business Development, Marketing, UX Design, Web Development and Photography.
This role can be exclusive, or teamed with other tasks listed below, according to the individual’s knowledge, experience and goals. Sales, or customer service experience would benefit this role, but are not essential.
- Speaking to landlords to invite them to work with Student Mundial
- Develop relationships with universities
Marketing is of course a very broad term, so we’ll break it down into categories. All types of marketing are valuable to Student Mundial, so we’re offering internships that cover all of the following. Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following would be required.
- We are looking for individuals who have the ability to leverage their own networks, those of Student Mundial, our partners and potential partners to pull the target audience into Student Mundial and grow our user base.
- Spread awareness of the Student Mundial service
- Create and manage competitions and creatively engage with our audience
- If you have something interesting to say, combined with good writing skills, working on our blog can provide a great platform to share your experience and advice with our audience.
SEO / Analytics
- Individuals with knowledge or experience in SEO and a mind for analysis with the desire to constantly improve would be the type of candidate required for SEO work.
- Analytics is a key area of focus
Student Mundial’s design team is constantly working on developing new features, in addition to improving existing flows. Talented designers with an understanding of the student accommodation market and the desire to constantly be ahead of the game would be welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic Ruby on Rails developer who can work independently and in a team. There are junior developer positions both in server and client side work.
- Ruby on Rails
- Bachelors Degree
- AWS S3
Portraying accommodation in its most perfect light is important for students looking from abroad, who might need to book without coming to visit. It’s a crucial part of our work, to ensure that students get what they see, as well as showcasing hidden treasures in an accommodation. Student photographers would be ideal for a part time internship.
Please send over your CV or LinkedIn profile, along with 3 good reasons why you would be a valuable intern for Student Mundial to: email@example.com.
Thanks and good luck!